Major Advantages to Dental Crowns | Snohomish Dentist
When it comes to our smile, we do our best to keep is as healthy and bright as possible. But there are times when we need a little bit of help from some cosmetic dentistry. Dental crowns are some of the most versatile options to treat your smile. Let’s take a moment to break down the six major reasons your grin can be saved by this multi-faceted treatment option…
- Undergoing a dental crown procedure can improve the look of broken or cracked teeth. If you are suffering from tooth loss, dental crowns are the solution to replace any missing teeth.
- Dental crowns look extremely natural because the porcelain and composite resin crowns match the exact shade of your natural teeth, making them discreet.
- For those who are consistent coffee drinkers, dental crowns are perfect because they are stain-resistant. This is because they are made from porcelain, a material that is not prone to discoloration.
- Due to the durable materials used for your dental crowns, they can last up to 15 years. Not only are they durable, but patients can go about their daily routines without constantly worrying about them falling out of place.
- Dental crowns are restorative and preventive measures that can not only improve missing or damaged teeth but can also drastically decrease the amount of bacteria build-up that can lead to the loss of more teeth.
- Having a flawed smile can lead to confidence issues. If you are embarrassed of your missing or damaged teeth, dental crowns are the perfect solution to build your confidence.
If you would like more information about dental crowns, call Dr. Haines, Dr. Cindy Du or Dr. Joseph Szabo in Snohomish, WA at 360-568-8577 or visit www.tedhainesdds.com.
Dr. Haines, Du & Szabo proudly serves Snohomish and all surrounding areas.