10 Advantages of Restorative Dental Crowns | Snohomish, WA
A Dental Crown is a cap placed over a tooth to restore its strength and appearance. Dental Crowns have several uses such as to protect a weak or broken tooth. Also, Dental Crowns are used to cover a large filling or help support a dental bridge. Dr. Ted Haines of Snohomish, WA lists the top 10 advantages of restorative Dental Crowns.
- Natural Looking – Porcelain and composite Dental Crowns have the look and feel of natural teeth.
- Durable – Last up to fifteen years depending on their care.
- Stain Resistant – Made from porcelain
- Cosmetic – Improve the look of broken, cracked or discolored teeth
- Non-slipping – Dental Crowns are cemented or anchored in place
- Protection – Dental Crowns protect the tooth from further decay
- Restorative – Restores full function of your damaged tooth
- Comfort – Stable and do not irritate gums like partial dentures.
- Speech – Missing teeth and dentures can affect speech. Dental Crowns replace the missing teeth and do not slip around, making speech sound more clear.
- Confidence – Damaged, discolored or missing teeth causes confidence issues. Dental Crowns help to make your smile beautiful again.
If you have a broken, chipped, stained or damaged tooth, contact Dr. Ted Haines at (360) 568-8577 or visit our website.
Dr. Ted Haines also proudly serves Monroe, Lake Stevens, Everett, Mill Creek, Woodenville, and surrounding areas.